Reviews for "Trap Master"

amazing

but i think you may have a few bugs right now, i played it through and it was amazing, i tryed playing it through with the unlocked monster and for some reason it doesnt actually kill them, they just fit on the floor and im left there with nothing to do.

Nice!

Idea of the game is great. I love that gameplay - the animations are splendid. The only thing is that it gets a little boring later on, and the range of view could be a tad bigger.

Awesome game

Love this game was playing it loads yest, but today its got bugs with enemy falling over on floor not diein just flopping around lol, anyone else getting them?

Sweet :D

I would definitely recommend this game to anyone who is fond of sidescollers and even those who aren't. It has many refreshing upgrades and extra shizz like that so it always keeps you interested :D

Crazy awesome game

this game is really awesome. it's really fun and not impossibly hard. thank you for making it.