Reviews for "Jack-Assassin"

Got no time for physics.

Awesome stuff! Love the story and dialogue. Controls aren't perfect IMO, but I'm sure you know that. Water bomb part and the moving platform part at the end are awesome.

Keep up the good work.

Great

Great Game Great Graphics Great Sounds And Great Coding

Sounds 10/10
Graphics 9/10
Coding 8/10

Overall 9/10

I Wish Make This A Little More Great Like Enemy Attacks The Hero And Add A Jump SHoot And This Will Go Front Page

Niiiiiiiice

First try? Pretty damn good. One tip: make Jump and Up the same key (W/Up Arrow) instead of Spacebar. And G is just not a good button for shooting. But generally good stuff.

Great!

I like the controls, and I love the hero doesn't shoot anything. He's just too cool to shoot. :D (hmmm, the others reviews say he can shoot, but I've finish the game just jumping on the sheeps).
I think all the game is very well balanced, it's never repetitive, the respawn points are perfect, the graphics looks very good, I love the sheeps dying and the dialogues between Jack and his sensei are superb!
Maybe you could improve the animation of the character, specially when he climbs. But it gives the game a retro flavour, so it's ok for this one.
The end is great!

very good level design

Very good level design, loved the underwater part with the metal spikes.