Reviews for "Yuletide Groove"

Woah, this is great. The kind of cutting out effect that happens before the beginning of new sections was neat but it gets a bit annoying, especially to someone like me who uses headphones.

Except for that, this is nailed. You two make a good team. Make more.

Step responds:

You mean the effect like the one at 0:24? If so then yeah, that was a result of sheer laziness. I don't know how to make nice-sounding effects so I just go the easy route with master volume automation :3.

Glad you liked it man.

I think this is one of my favorite songs from you, actually. Great work!

-also yay for meh solo, I feel so speshul-

Step responds:

Omg thanks for reviewing!

"This is probably one of the only reviews that isn't going to be like my other ones. You know what I think about this stuff, and I had sent two more thingies in Skypers involving awkward overtones from a delay on the vocals and the bass which isn't bassy enough. D:"

I made the bass bassier in this version and turned down the delays a little... I kinda like those delays though so I don't want to remove them entirely :P.

"Anyway though, this sounds beautiful, and I want to know how you got those overtones in the first chord coming in."

I have no idea, I honestly have no clue what I'm doing :3. Omnisphere's amazing pads help a lot though!

"I think this is one of my favorite songs from you, actually. Great work!"

Wow really? Thanks haha.

"-also yay for meh solo, I feel so speshul-"

BUT YOU ARE SPESHUL.

Thanks thanks thanks for all the feedback!

Strong piece! Nice combination of christmas elements and rhythm & beat :D The solo @ 3.00 rox!

Step responds:

Thanks man! Glad you like the solo, my friend tells me it's too similar to 80's/90's music for him to enjoy it but I personally think it's pretty awesome.

Thanks again.

Welp...I think everybody else lost. Goodbye.

Oh stop it you :3.

However this review really brightened my day. Thanks a lot haha.