Reviews for "Lycaenoides"

Fantastic!

I loved every second of it.
Great voice acting and pretty good animation too. :)

your scriptwriting abilities astound me

couldnt give this anything less than a 5, I loved it.

did you do the voice acting yourself?

mariomaster123 responds:

Thanks!
I just did the animation and wrote the script. A friend of mine did the voice of the student. A teacher did the voice of... the teacher.

!!!!!!

You get perfect score because you used the Alert sound from Metal Gear Solid. Epic WIn. Plus it was hilllarious! Keep it up!

Haha

Funniest thing I've watched in a long time, both words and visuals flow together nicely, not a slow moment through the entire animation, great facial expressions, despcriptions, everything, crazy yet with the plot nicely patched together, and the ending music/sfx bring it a nice new twist too. Keep it up!

-cd-

oh noes!

the teacher is evil :O chase is going to get eaten