Reviews for "Lycaenoides"

This was...

Really damn good!

I especially liked how in his story Chase seemed older and more handsome than at the beginning and the end.

!!!!!!

You get perfect score because you used the Alert sound from Metal Gear Solid. Epic WIn. Plus it was hilllarious! Keep it up!

perfect

i'm not sure why, it might be because i just saw a god awful video before but this was funny as hell. the plot was unexpecting at the same time wasn't to random. the use of "tongue" would have made more sense as to what happen in the story, but hell who am i to say. this was just great. the animation was great for the most part. the sound was perfect. (thumbs up) keep up the great work.

your scriptwriting abilities astound me

couldnt give this anything less than a 5, I loved it.

did you do the voice acting yourself?

mariomaster123 responds:

Thanks!
I just did the animation and wrote the script. A friend of mine did the voice of the student. A teacher did the voice of... the teacher.

reminds me of...me

awesome. gave me a good laugh