Reviews for "Twelve Inchers"

LMAO

Saw the set up there.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

lol, why only a 1? because i'm number 1!!! :)

Just stupid.

This wasn't creative, this isn't shock value. Everybody saw a cock joke coming from a mile away. What the Hell kind of world are we living in where THIS makes front page?

One point for decent animation.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

im glad u enjoyed the animation at least, sorry if u didnt like it

You know i honestly.

Totally saw it comeing it's happened in about 100 of the videos in NG.

Well.....

The problem here is how you built up to the "funny part". The characters are just chilling in subway and they don't have any particularly funny lines. They just sorta sit around and then BAM PUNCHLINE NOM NOM NOM PENIS. I was able to guess, from the title and the rating, that at some point there was going to be a penis on screen. I was neither surprised nor did I laugh at the ending. I think you should've taken more time to deliver a really good penis joke instead of giving the characters meaningless dialogue.

crap

I don't know how this is good in anyone's opinion. For anybody who likes crap like this should check out the lowest scoring flashes, which is what this deserves. Animation = crap, voice = crap, music = crap, theme = crap, humour = distasteful, author's icon = crap, people = shit, and this review = crap.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

LOL yes this review is crap because this animation was funny and decently animated, let's see you make something better or get on the front page then I'll respect your opinion