Reviews for "Absence"

wow

this is impressive, the graphics are absolutely superb... I only got to check it out breiefly cause I don't have much time this morning... wish I had time to play this out right now but your gamne has been added to my favroties collection and I will defintely be returning to it to try to solve the game.

This is a very engaging game. It still deserves the 5 stars even though more could have been done on it.
The soundtrack is also very appropriate, and naturally, I'm curious to know where you got the photos from.

I usually shy away from Melting-Mindz games because the maps tend to be so massive that it gets tedious but I appreciated that it had a shorter but more engaging story ( although the key was hard to find ). Great game =-)

It`s nice

It`s okay. Not the greatest game ever, but okay. It`s hard however, got any walkthrough?

help me!

what do you do when you get all four stones!?!?!?!?!?!?!?