Reviews for "Absence"

As mentioned times before, the ending was slightly disappointing. But, I really liked how we were able to interact with another being in the game, and select options to our responses. You should really consider adding this tad bit to your current and future games.

Prologue was intriguing, but the story ended abruptly - Amy ran away and was home? (chuckles).

Most puzzles were easy to solve except the map. I don't live in the US and have no clue of the state location. Thanks to the walk through, I wouldn't have found the last sacred stone without it.

Also, I missed a black key, thanks to a guy who commented below. c:

the ending was lazy. The look of the game is gorgeous, but sometimes it's really hard to work out where you can go at the pointing hands don't show up until you run a mouse over them.

Meh. It was okay I guess. The story was boring and the ending was lame.

I usually shy away from Melting-Mindz games because the maps tend to be so massive that it gets tedious but I appreciated that it had a shorter but more engaging story ( although the key was hard to find ). Great game =-)