Reviews for "the truth about jigsaw"

Lmao

Thats some funny shit...i like your animation style, its kinda like the way they did Sin City...mix reality with virtuality...slick!

Almost got it

The animation was solid and I liked the concept. However you should really work on cleaning up the audio. I had my laptop on max volume and could barley hear anything that Jigsaw or the stick man said. While some of the sound effects were ear shatteringly loud.

Funny

It was funny and well animated. But there is one thing, do something about the voice acting and sound effects. The voice of the kid was hard to hear.
Overall, good job!

Graphics are okay, the jokes are really bad

Well, I guess my summary really sums it all up. It was clear to me that you put quite some effort in drawing this movie. The length is fine. The jokes were never really funny though. Also, it not "lonley" it's "lonely".