Reviews for "IT Adventures"

LOOOOOOOOL

Dude, I don't know who you are, I don't know your inside jokes but your film truly shows the life of any computer science student around the world, doesn't matter in which field we work on, this is truly what happens every once in a while (almost every time :P).

Just LOL.

lol

did i see vent and WoW in there?

boomkinguy responds:

Damn straight

lol

dude that was funny reminds of my days in college. like how after all the work he did he all these error messages and then his head explodes i also the music I think song is Push it To the Limit from Scarface keep up the good work

So Spaketh the Slaughterer

I was in IT when I was in high school so I remember those days well. How I hated programming by the time I graduated. It wasn't all bad but there were some days that I felt like my head would explode [just like your character].

Thanks for the nostalgic flash. I sometimes miss those days but then I remember all the coding. This amused me on a personal level because of that. That aside, you did a decent job with the animations and I always have to give props to people who can animate something smoothly and without jerky movements. I will say that you might want to go back and remove the extra line in his mouth while it's hanging open because you really shouldn't be able to see his fist like that and it just sort of kept distracting me.

pretty good.

it had a pretty good feel to it, but the storyline could have been way better.