Reviews for "IT Adventures"

So Spaketh the Slaughterer

I was in IT when I was in high school so I remember those days well. How I hated programming by the time I graduated. It wasn't all bad but there were some days that I felt like my head would explode [just like your character].

Thanks for the nostalgic flash. I sometimes miss those days but then I remember all the coding. This amused me on a personal level because of that. That aside, you did a decent job with the animations and I always have to give props to people who can animate something smoothly and without jerky movements. I will say that you might want to go back and remove the extra line in his mouth while it's hanging open because you really shouldn't be able to see his fist like that and it just sort of kept distracting me.

I..

I can see how fustrating that was after all those hours of work, nice animation as well.

uhh.....what?

you lost me. all i know is that HOLY SHIT THATS THE ASSIGNMENT I HAD TO DO TODAY.