Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Submachine 6: the edge"

FLF etc.

I'm impressed by this series of games. they're solid and entertaining, while telling a story. Okay, it's a mysterious story of old hidden technology and parallell worlds and teleportation. the puzzles are hard, but not impossible, and as such they keep you coming back for more.
The ambiance, the sound design add to the atmposphere of this world you've made, in fact all the sound designs are delicious.
The game interface is simple, which adds to the enjoyment of the various submachine games.
It's like reading a solid science fiction novel in interactive installments, nothing flat out explained, but many hints are strewn across the games.
I can't praise you enough, your work is exceptional.
Thanks for sharing.

i love it!

more amazing than all of the other ones 7

confuzzled

nice game.100000000000000000/10 in everything.can't wait for the core.I found 4 secrets but to tell them to the other fans is a bad idea.the cannon thing is making me f***ing mad. then,at last i finished the game without using a walkthrough.who the hell is Liz?!?!.

My very first submachine episode that I finished without a walkthrough! woooot I friggin love this episode. I literally drew a mini-map of the whole thing. :s T_______T

i didnt find any secrets i didnt even notice this game had secrets in till now still a good game awesome art and sound cant wait for number 10