Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Submachine 6: the edge"

Five secret locations...?!

Amazing game. The plot just seems to keep getting more and more interesting.

FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FIND THE SECRETS ON THEIR OWN, DON'T READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

----------------

I can't believe there are five secret locations...I only found one, and that was by matching the IDN on the screen where I found the box to the one on the plate way to the left of the ID card station...I imagine the turret has something to do with a couple of them, and I'll bet that I need to hack my way into the others with the pod.

----------------

I can't wait for the next game in 2010. Keep up the great work, my friend.

With a roar of thunder,
Kril

I think I found a bug...

After getting the connection pod, I went back towards the beginning where the broken down teleporter thing is. after using the pod on the machine, it wouldnt let me back out... I'm not sure what all was going on with it, but I thought I would let ya know about it. Keep up the exelent work man! love the games!

perfect

perfectly ambiant, perfect gameplay

Really good

This game got way less respect on NG than it desrved; easily the best SM since, well, number four in my opinion. The usual things that are always good in this series were good again, but this time it really got better as far as the in-game storyline goes. More unanswered questions @_@ I'm really starting to wonder about Mur now......but yeah it really sucked me in!

Puzzle wise, other SMs have been more challenging, but this one still had enough tricky moments to not be boring. I think the introduction of the whole hacking thing was pretty cool as well, it's a nice twist on the puzzles, but they could have been more challenging.

Six games down, and I still don't know wtf th submachine even is XD awesome.

Sadly I couldn't find the 5th secret location and I honestly don't even wanne try for it, I've spent a bit too much time into deciphering all that binary, didn't do it all, not even gonna bother anymore. That aside could I just say I love this series? I just decided to play it again after some time, and boi did I not remember like 97% of all these rooms let stand the tekst.