Reviews for "Submachine 6: the edge"

i like the game an all

its nice to play for a challenge of the mind. what stumped the was the cube. and opening it. i dont see what to do exactly. or where to find the answer.

Okay

I love the submachine series and this one is good. The only problem is I've hit a dead end with literally nowhere else to go and I'm stumped on the cube. The walkthrough link doesn't bring you to a walkthrough so it's pretty much broken. I'd really like to see one because I have absolutely no idea what to do now.

Amazing flash

The cutsceans were a little bit of just a timewaster but there were still nicly done..I couldnt really reveiw about gamplay because it froze when I tried to read the notes in the scanning room....

Eh...not bad but not my favorite.

Although still challenging, I didn't like this one as much as I liked 4 and 5. Those two are my favorites. I didn't like the pipes thing. Too easy to get lost in. Which I did. 4 times. But your graphics are very desolate, appropriate for the plot line, and although I usually play on mute, I'm sure the music is equally fitting. I love the notes. They're so bitter now, appropriate of course. But this one was as much fun as finding the secret areas.

goth