Reviews for "Submachine 6: the edge"

Eh...not bad but not my favorite.

Although still challenging, I didn't like this one as much as I liked 4 and 5. Those two are my favorites. I didn't like the pipes thing. Too easy to get lost in. Which I did. 4 times. But your graphics are very desolate, appropriate for the plot line, and although I usually play on mute, I'm sure the music is equally fitting. I love the notes. They're so bitter now, appropriate of course. But this one was as much fun as finding the secret areas.

Nice

The story is getting more interesting. :D
Graphically it looks awesome, the environments have a cold and desolate feel, which is enhanced by the music. You really feel lonely.
Puzzles were cool, especially the egyptian room one. The game wasn't very long though, and it had a few bugs too. Both of the bugs I'm referring to have been mentioned earlier. My favorite still probably is the lighthouse or number 4... They felt longer than this one. Also you couldn't use the secrets for anything. :(

Still, I'm a big fan of the submachine series, and can't wait to play the next one!!!
Keep it up! :D

grrrrrrrr

cant finish where is walkthrough >:(

OMG

they are all sweet, i can't wait to try #7 when it comes out. great job on the games =)

yayz >) ^_^' woot ..