Reviews for "Submachine 6: the edge"

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

the 6th submachine game! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since the root i have been waiting for 6 to come out. AND IT IS NOW HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the submachine series and the games should be made into a Hollywood movie!

WOW! I just can't get over Submachine

These games make me want to learn about:
Murtaugh
The explanations of how he uses his karma powers
His involvement with the other people mentioned in the scattered notes
Who's side he's on
What the Submachine is
What he thinks and feels about the Submachine and why
If I'm on this quest to track him down
If he wishes to be found at all.

I swear, this game series could be made into a movie (or movies)!

Wow

Oh my dear god! I simply loved this one. The puzzles were less challenging than the others but the way you integrated hacking and made it possible. Just wow :o

I'ma stalk you from now on.

Another great game for the series

Submachine 6 was an awesome game, puzzles were great and so was the storyline. I don't know if it's because I'm getting better at these games or what, but the puzzles did seem a little bit easier than usual. Since Sub 2 the puzzles have continued to increase in difficulty, but I didn't sense that in this one. The pipe area was definitely confusing, but once you get past that, it's basically a step by step procedure that's easy to follow. Still, the game was awesome and I definitely recommend it to the Sub fans and anyone who likes a good puzzle game. Can't wait for Sub 7!

Best series of Pastel Games ever!

I won the game (wasn't easy), and now I'm excited because the plot thickens and there is a bigger Submachine coming up, I wouldn't miss the next one now.