Reviews for "Submachine 6: the edge"

Five secret locations...?!

Amazing game. The plot just seems to keep getting more and more interesting.

FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FIND THE SECRETS ON THEIR OWN, DON'T READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

----------------

I can't believe there are five secret locations...I only found one, and that was by matching the IDN on the screen where I found the box to the one on the plate way to the left of the ID card station...I imagine the turret has something to do with a couple of them, and I'll bet that I need to hack my way into the others with the pod.

----------------

I can't wait for the next game in 2010. Keep up the great work, my friend.

With a roar of thunder,
Kril

Not a good game...

I've seen better before. Keep trying, and you might go somewhere eventually. :)

OMG really?

I think I'm dreaming.

The game is loading and I'm already posting this review. I've played ALL submachine chapters cuz man, it is DAMN GOOD.

GOOD WORK!

nice

Art 9/10
Sonnds and audio 10/10
story 10/10
I liked how it always made you feel alone in every way possible.....

Fantastic.

You are God.

5/5 and 10/10 .

The game reminded me especially much of the movie Cube this time, even more so than The Loop did. In any case, lots of new content, which is always a plus. The notes left behind are ever more intriguing, the atmosphere is very gripping (especially the start and the tunnels bit) and the music outstanding as ever. The puzzles were relatively easy this time with none confusing (or challenging) me too much. Slightly more challenge would've been better but I'm certainly not unhappy at where it is right now. You once AGAIN managed to work out a new coordinate/moving system to use, which I would have sworn you would have run out of by now - excellent work :D . The digital part was rather easy to be honest, though. I'm glad to see that there will be another Submachine out in 2010 - great news, and keep up the fantastic work!