Reviews for "Obechi"

this game is

just as beautifal and amazing to play as its older brother, Boomshine :)

Good Work.

Love the idea. It's surprisingly hard..

excellent

Funny,Good music, good definition, challenging and simple, it should be available for Wii

Tops !!

I mean that in more ways than one. The gane is simple in terms of gameplay, but it creates a soothing atmosphere, letting the mind work while the body calmly relaxes.

What I enjoy the most:

-The timer doesn't stand out. You can choose to pay attention to it, allowing the personal option of trying to finish as fast as you can, or ignore it and go at your own pace.

-Completing a level is never the same twice. The way the nucleus looks when it's finished, depends on how you collect the particles. I could play this again and again, just to see what the nucleus will look like.

-It doesn't matter if you mess up. I've played games where a mistake causes a loud buzzer to sound, or the words "Game Over" nearly fill the screen. Here, it just says how you messed up. The message is in an average font size, and the nucleus still finishes itself. Rather than scold me, I'm given a figurative pat on the back for trying, and some words of advice.

Truth be told, this is my first written review. However, I have been going to this for years, so I know that a vote of 5, or a review score of 10, are not to be simply handed out. Instead, they must be earned.

Danny "KiggD" Miller, you have done just that, and more. Obechi has earned from me a vote of 5, a review score of 10, and a spot in my favorites list.

Rate this review: