Reviews for "Memoir: Text Adventure"

Pretty good, maybe not quite front page though.

Pretty good concept and thought, however I dont think you put enough work in to it to make it a front page game. Playing it through a second time is EXACTLY the same, and the only way to do it differently is to choose one of the other two options. And realistically, that doesn't make the experience that much different because everything is so linear and obvious. Of course if you want to continue in to old age you're not going to kill yourself. Good work though.

LOL I GOT STEADY ALOT OF TIMES HAD A BOY AND WAS .

YEES I HAD 33,400
THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCOOL

Nice

This game is a confusing game.
And a good one to.

Addictive.

Usually, I hate these kinds of games. This is very interesting. I died because I was unhealthy, and when I tried it the second time, I died of old age. The only thing is that some events are extremely unrealistic. Could have been longer, too.

wow

this is incredibly fun.

But it can be unrealistic sometimes, i don''t think my friend would stab me just for running away from stealing a video game.

It's awesome how you can't have a real game guide because the stat's are random, but it seems like you ran out of questions towards the end, because i made in to age 110.

also my girlfriend died of prolonged illness at age 14. wtf.