Reviews for "T E T R I S ' D: The Game"

FUN

Its Epic, Addicting, and FUN
It has some glitches tho
I got 184.45
that proves my true addiction
I would have been cool if you put the robot at 200 seconds

Bugs but fun

The concept is good but there are too many bugs; sometimes I just die for no reason and the roolover doesn't always work. I also find it difficult to move becouse when I land it feels like I landed on ice. But otherwise it's fun and I'm expecting a sequel.

its agonying and glitchy

the games crush detection is horrible, im no where near a falling brick and yet i die, also the game is way to small, it need to be x2 as large and contain some more interesting features besides being able to grab flip onto hard to reach places, and the wall jump is pretty much useless, it just looks cool wherever you can use it, other than that it just kills you.

overall 4/10
3/5

pretty sweet

lol i never knew tetris could be so deadly. but this is a pretty fun game 7/10

one thing though - how come you have achievements, but no medals?

Its okay

The controls are fucking sooooo weird. Make the controls better and not as like..."If you tap left your character goes far out the ass left" for instance. A little glitchy but other than that I think you have something that should be released on WII or something =D