Reviews for "T E T R I S ' D: The Game"

This would be cool if the music will be this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8FQBjVlERk. This would make this a dubstepping playable xD

cobra0528 responds:

Not a bad mix, but the song is from my animated series TETRIS'D. Specifically 2. But you are right that a song like that fits a game more. It just made sense to use the series' version. Thanks for the input!

a fun little time waster for when your bored but i dont really love it like the other people below me im sorry if i offend the maker of the game but i dont know if could fix the glitch where i roll inside a block i would be rating more but it is really fun and i wish i could rate more but sorry sir the music was getting old for me after the 12th play and you cant mute the game over all its a game that you can play when you have played everything else its a fair and decent game for me thanks for the fun. With love -TheManOnTheGrounds

cobra0528 responds:

Very fair review. To be honest, if I had been the programmer I would have worked very hard to get rid of that glitch and the even worse up+right glitch. Alas, I am not. Lesson learned. Thank you for the fair and honest review. People tend to rate below a 4 without any explanation so I feel the need to commend you for taking the time to go out of the way to explain your reasoning; All of which is completely fair. I am thankful that the game has done so well, but the issues you've addressed are things that I, personally, would have updated and that Newgrounds would have permitted if I could have done so.

I love this game!

I got ninja for some reason en I started must b a glitch for me try to fix the glich

Love this game , yet it should have some updates since it's has a lot of glitches .