Reviews for "Maple Story: Latanica"

Lame

This is lame because i have problems using the trainer
I kill captain 2 times but the trainer still can't work so this lame

Not all that great.

Looks like a decent platformer at first glance, but it broke every time I tried to get the tutorial running. I've never played maple story, and you neglected to inform us that Space makes us jump. I'm not aware of any particular special moves. After my tenth respawn in about three minutes, I got tired of the bosses cheap shot instakills and put it down.

Suggestions:
* a functional tutorial
* explain ALL the controls
* not such a steep learning curve...maybe a full level to run through BEFORE the boss so we can get familiar with the controls?

Good Stuff:
* Graphics. I like 'em
* Sounds. They're decent
* Music. Not bad, but doesn't sound like a boss fight.

Overall, a good game (probably) but not for the casual gamer. The learning curve is too steep, the controls aren't explained, and the tutorial is broken.

Drkgodz responds:

Hmm. I think a learning level before the actual level is a good idea.
I'll try to incorporate it into my next game.

And I fixed the tutorial in v1.3.
To play this version, check if the game says v1.3 on the top right. If it doesn't, wait a while and clear your cache.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Nice job!

This one was a bit easier than your other simulators, and but not one less bit fun.

its good

i like it its easier then the other ones and i enjoyed the trainer and star changer

Heh, I love this.

You should make it so you can set skills to your own keys though. I played maplestory and hated it after a while, but this is so nostalgic.