Reviews for "Indirect Assault 2"

Nice so far

I like the idea of the game, it has a lot of promise but some things need improvement. Biggest problem out of the way first, the swing physics. I am under the impression that rubber physics are quite tough but you need to tweak some more. The ball slings back at my craft right after a sling, rather then sling outward so i can sling it round proper.
Graphics could use some polish, nice and simple is one, but a background is nice too.
Your sound needs a few lines of code extra, every time i restart another loop begins, so i hear 3 loops together which sounds horrendous. And i want massive explosive sounds! I want to regret putting my volume on full!

meman32 responds:

oops, didn't notice that about music, time for a fix. fixed.

Good physics.

i like the feel of this game, but the "mouse" option seemed alot slower and harder than the keyboard option, also, Some upgrades would be nice, It's not that hard once you learn how to code them.

meman32 responds:

I've programmed upgrades before, but their better in level based games. This game is just a simple arcade game. The mouse option is a tad slower, but it is easier to cntrol.

Just awesome and HIGHSCORE!!!

This is way better than the 1st,no doubt.
The fact that you have health is better instead of levels like in the 1st.

IM DA BEST ANYWAY!!!
!!!HIGHSCORE!!!

Anyways i suggest a explosion sound when you pick up the bomb powerup.

Great game anyways.

meman32 responds:

Not you again... Jks, good work, again.

Wow

I Really Liked it!
but have a exagerated easy dificulty.
but overall is good.
=)

meman32 responds:

It starts really easy so people can get used to the unusual weapon, but it gets hard very quickly, if you can get past 7,000,000 i'm impressed.

Liked it

The controls were just fine. When i choose keyboard and move the space ship it glitches.

3/5 8/10

meman32 responds:

How does it glitch. If you are talking about the rotation, that's intentional, if it didn't rotate it wouldn't look good.