So, i've been playing for... who knows how long, only reason i stopped was because i'm physically tired... and a bit mentally... i don't remember who i am right now...
Anyway, it's great, only problem is my computer isn't good enough for it, so it's filled with lag as well as it's awesome. There area few little annoyances, nothing really big.
1. Lag. It's not really a flaw with the game itself, but it effected my experience.
2. How you can't do all 4 parts of the level in one go, i hunted down all but one statue then stumbled upon the boss of the area. Not that big of a fault against you, it's a great game even with this slight annoyance.
3. I loved the hub world, it was awesome... i was saddened by no returning world.
1. The style, like the first, is awesome.
2. Humor of the game, is awesome.
3. Spell creation system, awesome.
4. The hat re-collection thingy... awesome.
5. Over all gameplay... wasn't awesome(original usage) but WAS awesome(modern usage).
It might be because i had way too much fun on the first one but this one seemed like... a bit less. Still awesome, and well made. Wow, i'm going to have dreams of the word awesome.