Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hey Wizard 2"

Love this game a lot!! :)

The spells are all useful.

Earth materialization is the pro's replacement for flying (fire and lightning) and icicle (the one that just shoots white stuff apparently) enhances spells! Even if you mix it, it makes up an enhanced version of a spell. Icicle alone just make spells more powerful. Very creative!

Useless spells?

The game itself is absolutley WONDERFUL. Most of it is a huge leap from the first Hey Wizard! and I do love how you removed the upgrade system (that was annoying). The spell combination system is also very nifty, but what I find dissapointing is that half the spells are useless, to be honest.

I only ever used lightning, which upgraded to the chain lightning, my default fire, and then the magic shield.
For hard bosses I'd just switch fire to the thunder cloud skill to aid me. I didnt find a use for building up earth (that earth materialization skill), nor did I find much use for icicle or any of the summoners. >:

I wish you had included the necro hand in this game, and maybe come up with more uses for it, but I guess you cant have everything.

Overall, an 8/10 for a superb game! I hope that one day you can make a Hey Wizard 3 and keep in mind the necro hand. :D

Two things that could make this better...

One, achieving one goal shouldn't make you end the level. It sucks when you collect 4 statues, then accidentally find the missing one, and you have to find 5 statues again.

Two, there should be a mini-map that you unlock by exploring the level. That would be helpful since the levels are so big, and you see a lot of them just by falling through them at escape velocity.

Much better than the first one...

This game was much better than the first one. It had a better story too; I watched the intro on the first one and it kinda didn't make sense, ya know? Anyway, this is an awesome game...making spell combinations is also a great new addition! Kinda laggy on my computer though.