Reviews for "Cozy Wednesday Morning"

Shizz...title really fits. Quality song, great mix my man. You sure know how to create atmosphere in your songs.

BlazingDragon responds:

I used to be terrible at mixing! Glad to know my skills have improved. Thanks Gabe-Cash!

Can't wait to call my mom up tonight and tell her that I got name-dropped on newgrounds! :P

Seriously, this feels much more complete. It goes without saying that I immensely enjoy a lot of your stuff, to the point I usually can't make any suggestions for improvement.

BlazingDragon responds:

What can I say, your title really fit what I had in mind for the music. :D There were some other good suggestions, but I liked yours best.

Thanks for yet another review my friend!

Makes me feel like the in The Sims.

BlazingDragon responds:

I haven't played The Sims, but I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks!

i have to say, i'm really glad that i've found you to be a reliable jazz artist. not a whole lot of people are really into it now, but i've steadily been gettin sucked in by music like yours. keep it up.

BlazingDragon responds:

Thank you so much! Jazz is really an under-appreciated genre, so it makes me happy to see people receiving my pieces so positively. I will admit that this isn't straight up jazz though. It's pretty tame and has some rock/blues elements to it, but I'd consider it jazz if I had to classify it.

Really smooth and creative. the instruments were picked and mixed in an amazing way and everything fits together just perfect.

BlazingDragon responds:

Thanks! Hopefully my professor agrees with you, lol. :)