Reviews for "The Drowning Horse Song"

SUPER FAIL!

meh, its not bad, but i really dont think its rightful place is front page. i do think it was funny, especially the super cow part, but i have seen better.

Cool

Is cool because of the SuperCow

Pros/cons

Pros: the song was hilarious ugagagagah Great vid over all but here goes the cons: the pixels were way to big of a size try smaller next time and it was pretty messy, the reason its on the front page is because of the song not the animation step up the graphics next time oh and im not trying to be mean but its my duty to newgrounds to comment and help various artists i hope that when i become an artist someone will do the same for me Hamofevil out. 6/10 and 4/5 just for the song

RionHunter responds:

I'm-a send you a PM, explaining stuff.

okay

dry sense of humor.

A cow!

I was impressed by the use of pixellation in this, although it's not the best I've ever seen. I'm ashamed at myself for not finding out that "Drowning" was spelled wrong. It was the perfect idea to have a flying cow appear at the end to take the horse away. I guess the noises the horse made were pretty funny too. I was expecting something like stuff from Weebl, but it didn't really live up to my expectations. If you put in a catchier song and more detail in the overall flash, this could be much better.