Reviews for "The Drowning Horse Song"

A cow!

I was impressed by the use of pixellation in this, although it's not the best I've ever seen. I'm ashamed at myself for not finding out that "Drowning" was spelled wrong. It was the perfect idea to have a flying cow appear at the end to take the horse away. I guess the noises the horse made were pretty funny too. I was expecting something like stuff from Weebl, but it didn't really live up to my expectations. If you put in a catchier song and more detail in the overall flash, this could be much better.

Pretty random

This movie was extremely odd. But in a good way. I loved the pixel deisgn. It didn't have much of a story really. Which added to the randomess factor of this. The whole dead sound in the lyrics also added some humor as well as the unusual flying cow twist. But this was also pretty short. Which I'll bet was because you wanted it to be even more random. Anyway this wasn't a bad music video but I wish it had more in it.
-Dr.Pain

ehh

its ok but the song is wierd and i 4got it instantly

RionHunter responds:

Just need to watch it more than once, then. ^.^

lol

i cant get it out of ma hes and i love da cow amazing graphics btw

Why do I like this so much?

I cant get it out of my head D:<