Reviews for "The Dangers of Halloween2"

LOL

Very Funny! Gongratulations!

Interesting Sequel

I can tell with this one that you took a different pacing, much more eerie and mysterious, but I wouldn't call this a bad thing at all. When looking back on the first one, it consisted of clever fast paced jokes with well thought out dialogue, though what I thought was a nice take with this sequel was the way you looked into the mind of the fast talking news reporter (Johnny Stormface I recall?).

What sequels can often lack are elements that make them different from the first, but the fact that you made a more centered story helps prevent that. It would be hard for me to compare the two due to them consisting of different types of comedy. As for this one, it gave you a bit more time to look through each joke (my personal favorites being the taunting of the fat woman and the delightfully creepy ending).

A few more little bits I like are the vocabulary and animation. What really makes these flashes shine is the way he makes use of many different words to create impact. Tomamoto does a great job at putting emphasis in his dialogue where needed, so props to that. And with the animation, it may be just me, but I notice a bit more detail in your style while maintaining the original charm it had.

Sorry for rambling on; half the things in this review probably make no sense :P. Long story short though; I enjoyed it.

What an asshole!

Anyway, be careful this Halloween, 'kay?

Freaky

What happen at the end, kinda weird

Hey Man

Good job on a well done flash! Kids these days have no sense of irony, honestly, if you have half of a developed brain, you can figure out that this isn't meant to be serious, and it is a parody of mystery tv shows.