Reviews for "The Dangers of Halloween2"

Amazing flash

That was tim henson!!! No wonder.... this... this explains it all. Hilarious flash.

It was funny

Don't listen to Nefariousbob he has no sense of humor except for family jokes. I was good, the animation was great and it was very hilarious.

Wow

I remembered the old Dangers of Halloween as a funny, silly flash. This was terrible. It was creepy. It was weird. Disturbing, really. The only thing I liked was the animation. Also, what the fuck was up with the guy and the baby at the end? That ruined it for me.

lol

cool flash.

that interviewer is out of his fucking mind

happy early holloween people....and if you see ANYONE similiar to this interviewer....run....please for the love of life and god RUN!!!