Reviews for "The Dangers of Halloween2"

Seriously people

A lot of people are taking this Way too seriously. its a flash, and yes i knopw this is the part where you get to voice your opinion, but come on. this is no worse some of the other things on here. atleast this was funny also. lately NG homepage vids have been ass in a bucket. I liked it, and thought it was well put.

Dissapointment...

There's only so much praise I can give for animation and voice acting. But honestly.. the script was dry and repetitive; quite frankly as a whole it bored me. I was let down Yotam :'3.

i gotta go with nefariousbob on this.

Now i agree with bob, but i wouldnt rate it a 3. it was a good flash, but it was really creepy. i didnt find any of it funny, maybe amusing. it just seems cruel, not funny in a joke way. but whatever. and uh yea what was with the ending scene????

nice job

wow that was a really great movie. Voice acting almost perfectand the animation was great

Amazing flash

That was tim henson!!! No wonder.... this... this explains it all. Hilarious flash.