Reviews for "The Dangers of Halloween2"

Good Shit

that was funny as shit.e I dont know what those other guys are talking about, that was professionally done.

It was okay

This was alright. The animation was smooth and done well but it was just not that funny. Not 10 stars funny anyhow. Still it was worth the watch and it did make me laugh a few times. "Moooooooo" hehe.

Mooo

Not as funny as funny as the first one, but still great. The guy below me is wrong, lazymuffin.

I bow to you LazyMuffin

Brilliance! This is amazing, I couldn't stop laughing! Halloween is indeed something EVIL. Great job getting Tomamoto and Egoraptor to help with this, great job!

lol