For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Miami Shark"

And this is how the 9 year old me got a broken finger from spamming the down key like my life depends on it

This was my favorite Mausland game after Castle Cat and Powerfox.

I also was my first time childhood play this game, and I was admired the first time I played this game! It's also amazing that sharks shoot down planes and helicopters in the air. It's a little shorter because it's the first in a shark series, but it's fun. Thank you.

Easter Egg - Mausland B747 :D
I Favorite Airplanes : B747, Space Shuttle

But I have a question. What is the title of the second metal music that comes out when you bite an airplane? I have been wondering about this for a long time. If music name remember or know, would be very grateful if could tell me the title of the music.

Wiesi responds:

As far as I remember, that was just a short guitar recording someone uploaded to the Audio Portal. I think it wasn't a real song or so.

The amount of Nostalgia this game has

This game made my childhood.
I still remember playing it on 2009 lol.

Any plans for this game's 10th anniversary?