For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 5 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tsunami Wall"

needs work

i found the game to be to easy soon i just kept clicking and winning with no effort u need to make it harder

it would better

if you had a house you acualy want to save

Look so fell so loot

I had a hard time with the first few levels

I think the game is broken when I could beat most of the levels on my first try by randomly clicking places instead of planning it out.

It was kind of frustrating when I was trying to play the game. The game became too easy when I wasn't trying to play it. I beat all the levels without flinching. The only levels that took longer to beat were the last two and even they were easily beaten by randomly clicking.

The simple water effects were cool though.

wow

oh my gawd dude this game is so buggy like the shapes wouldn't move and i would have to move my mouse around to get the shape to move over