Reviews for "Tsunami Wall"

Interesting game.

Good concept to it, but it is a bit easy. Good idea though. Decent graphics and no annoying sound effects. I like it 8/10 4/5.

ehhh...

could use some work. upgrade your house? choose what order to put the stuff down in? Background music?

fun!

very fun and original
i like the whole idea of the game
its fun once you get into it
great job!

Fun game, but...

Needs a restart button.

Good Effort

It seemed like you had a nice concept for a game going there, but you overlooked some key elements that would have made it a better game. You had the basics of the game "Stack stuff to save your house" but you didn't do much with it. I couldn't use strategy because I couldn't choose which peice to place, or exactly where an in what orientation. Instead I was at the mercy of letting the peices you chose for me fall where they may. There isn't alot one can do with this strategicly to make a good barrier. Like someone said before me, the best you could do was click randomly.