Reviews for "Tsunami Wall"

fun!

very fun and original
i like the whole idea of the game
its fun once you get into it
great job!

ehhh...

could use some work. upgrade your house? choose what order to put the stuff down in? Background music?

Good Effort

It seemed like you had a nice concept for a game going there, but you overlooked some key elements that would have made it a better game. You had the basics of the game "Stack stuff to save your house" but you didn't do much with it. I couldn't use strategy because I couldn't choose which peice to place, or exactly where an in what orientation. Instead I was at the mercy of letting the peices you chose for me fall where they may. There isn't alot one can do with this strategicly to make a good barrier. Like someone said before me, the best you could do was click randomly.

Interesting game.

Good concept to it, but it is a bit easy. Good idea though. Decent graphics and no annoying sound effects. I like it 8/10 4/5.

I had a hard time with the first few levels

I think the game is broken when I could beat most of the levels on my first try by randomly clicking places instead of planning it out.

It was kind of frustrating when I was trying to play the game. The game became too easy when I wasn't trying to play it. I beat all the levels without flinching. The only levels that took longer to beat were the last two and even they were easily beaten by randomly clicking.

The simple water effects were cool though.