Reviews for "falcon wing"

Good, but needs some work

It's a good game, and I think you made it pretty well, but It does need a way to turn off the music, and their doesn't seem to be anyway to heal. Other than that, it's a great game. The difficulty is fine for me, the way the enemies upgrade and attack is good, and that all works out nicely. But the fact that like 2-3 hits kills you bugged me. Or if healing doesn't work, perhaps checkpoints?

Anyways, 7/10, 4/5.

A bit too easy

I found that the game was a bit to easy. For two days though it is very good. But really it should have been either a lot harder, or it should have more upgrades and stuff.

Not bad

Overall, pretty good. nice graphics, smooth controls, each enemy type felt reasonably unique, and of course the concept itself was very easy to understand. My suggestions:
First off, once the player gets all 3 specials, the game becomes very, very easy. There is almost literally nothing the enemies can do. All the player has to do is keep one special going all the time and (s)he's basically unstoppable. Maybe make the specials more expensive or increase the charge time on them?
Second, a repair "upgrade" is pretty much essential, otherwise there's nothing to spend money on late game and it prevents early game mistakes from becoming game-breakers.
Third: I'd recommend throwing in a few more durable enemies, something that appears less often than the other enemies but can survive at least a few seconds of exposure to a special, just to keep things more challenging. Maybe like a mini-boss? Just a thought. I'm addicted to boss battles.

Couple suggestions

Either get rid of the crappy techno music or at least give an option to mute the music. thats my only complaint.

Nice

Actually not that bad, gave a vote of 3 for it. It just gets boring too quick, no highscorelist, no medals ... oh well, for 2 days of programming it's really nice. You should tweak it a little, it is really one of the better ones here.