Reviews for "Christian's Life Intro"

Not bad

Not bad at all! I'd probably watch it..so hurry up and finish it!

VieRickend responds:

The intro is finished. Instead of episodes, I'm creating a huge Flash Movie

Niiiceee.

I think that was pretty awesome! And by that I mean the animation was really fluid and it was actually pretty fun to watch (although it's just a bunch of guys running).
You mixed the colors very nicely and the song fits to the rythm of the animation. Everything was smooth. Can't wait for the real one to come out!

Pretty darn good. :-)

I thought it was pretty good all in all. I think if the characters' names were shown either in bigger type, more legible type, or if they stayed on the screen a bit longer it would be perfect. I also like the drawing style of the characters. They remind me of older cartoons that blended real life interpretation with cartoon sketches which combines for one yummy milkshake of animational smoothness! If the content is as good as the animation and art is, I will definately watch the show/movie/whatever you feel like making it in to. I would also lol very much if you made an episode where they all joined the track team and you looped this intro but with dialogue. :-D Can't wait to see more! 9/10
5/5

Pretty Good

Music was excellent, and the animation was nice. good job.

Nice

Well put together, catchy tune, overall a decent flash. Now you need to hurry up and add the story.

VieRickend responds:

There isn't a story line yet and I'll make it at a steady pace. I'm still in high school.