Reviews for "Days 2 Die-The Other Side"

The Car?

I couldn't find the car, where is it? Apart from that the game is ok, fine selection of weapons, good thing you brought the tommy gun, a classic, althought the first model had a 100 cartridge clip, not 30.

Awesome !!

Days 2 Die - The Other Side didn't disappoint those who waited for the second installment of the series. The gameplay is pretty much similar with more items for character customization but the huge differents are the story and voice. I personally think the introduction of story and voice acting to the game are awesome. They really make the game much more entertaining. I'm writing this after I played like 30 mins, so I think enough writing and back to the game :) Hope you enjoy the game as much as I do. Last thing, big thanks for the game developer who created this game, you guys ROCK!!

good but

im not quite sure but i think theres a bug
i fought my way through survival mode without buying anything til day four but when i again closed the shop window i had the player standing around without being able to walk with just the knife and no start button and nothing happening

toge-games responds:

Thx for the info...we'll look into it

candidates of succesful premium games

I have a feeling, this game will be success on premium games industry, the game is awesome!!!