Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hawaiian Puppies"

tell cyrus to work mon on characters!!

the bgs where awesomely well done but the characters, well it was also drew cool but it could at least have a lil shading or so

Somewhat simular to Chluaid's work...

by means of beautiful backgrounds and fantasy creatures.
EX: Bitey of Brickenwood.

But a cultural misrepresentation has been demonstrated. The music sounds more 'Africian' than Hawaiian. I should know.

Course, the term "Hawaiian Puppies" could merely be a name to express that these characters are "tribal" and not necessarily "Hawaiian".

Still...you should credit the music that you used or made.

It was smoothly animated and pleasant to the viewer.

Cute

Fairly enjoyable, would have been more so if ran smoothly. Although that may be more due to the fact that my computer is a POS.

Good animation but...

Whats it got to do with Hawaii? I mean, none of the music was Hawaiian, and the water spirit looked more like it came from Asian mythology.

Meh, whatever. Its not like its supposed to be an accurate depiction... No points off for that.

Cultural misrepresentation aside, great job! For some reason I kept thinking the water spirit was wearing a monocle... Weird...

Silly, fun, and very well made!

If my flashplayer wasn't trying to ruin it during play then I'm sure I would have enjoyed it even more. This is truly a well-made piece of work. The humor was well thought out, nicely rated G, and didn't feel dumbed down. Oh yeah...you earned this F***in' ten star rating. Good work, the both of you, and everybody else.