Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hawaiian Puppies"

Great!

Everythings great, but not perfect. The first of which I can point out is the audio. It was a little off at points and Aqua's voice was really...unnatural and unfitting to me. Overall a great and creative flash, just a few issues here and there, most obviously some of the audio.

Sublime

That was so enjoyable to watch. Wonderfully animated, a great tune and the ending was funny and cute.

Amazing!

It has beautiful artwork.

The girl bat reminds me of dede from dexter's lab

i gotta say, that was awesome, and i considering you did that with flash, you must of spent alot of time with that.

Damn!

Those are some sweet ass backgrounds. There are 2 things that bugged me though. You had these beautiful backgrounds however there was little character detail and soem of the animations seemed to basic. The puppies drumming looked fine but the other animations didn't feel right. I am not sure if you were going for this kind of contrast but it didn't seem to fit.

The last thing that bugged me was the voice acting. Overall it was great however Aqua's voice seemed unnatural and to rough.

Otherwise great work and I looked forward to seeing more of your work!