Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hawaiian Puppies"

This is a gem of an animation

Wow - the backgrounds look amazing and the animation too - which reminds me a lot of the bitey series done by Adam Philips. I have to say I loved everything about this - great story, beautiful looking and lovable characters. One request I would have is if you could make a tutorial on how to make the water drop effects look so real. Anyway awesome stuff to everyone who made this a reality. 5/5

LOVE IT, and Baby Owen Love's it too!!!

I really enjoyed this one. It's put together really well. The animation and music was excellent. I'm still amazed at your range in voices. If you ever want to improve, I could find you a few schools for animation. Just kidding, for many reasons...There really isn't much to improve. You have a gift!!!!

cute

when i saw those puppies beating the drums, i cracked up so hard. This is really sweet and i really like the choice of song too.

Great video.

Awww that was so cute and sweet. what was that song though?

HawaiianPuppies responds:

Thanks! The song is by composer Paul Mottram and is called 'Umanadebe' which is available on a licensed music site if you Google it.

OMG Lololol Wtf? XD

This is Adorable. It's like a movie that escaped from the Disney animation studios and ended up here! And I love it! It's original, adorable and fun for the whole family (lol that sounded kinda corny) I hope we see Matlyn and their friends in future episodes! Keep up the good work guys!