Reviews for "-=Boom De Ah Dah Collab=-"

...

No wonder this thing is escaping with a good score on newgrounds. I counted at least 3 cock jokes in there... I generally failed to understand the video and it was pretty short for all the people who worked on it... that and the individual play buttons don't work, lol. At least I think thats what those were, overall meh, could care less.

Mr-No-Name responds:

Individual play buttons? Those are just there to be there.
This movie is to celebrate why we love newgrounds. Cock jokes included.
Also, I love your dress, where did you get it? My tailor cant make dresses for shit!

rofl

lol that was great, i thot it was funny and well put together.

Mr-No-Name responds:

Yes you did, because I CAN CONTROL THE MINDS OF ALL WHO VIEW THIS.

Yay...

It finally came out. Congratulations. Thanks for that.

Expect impending hatred from the uptight.

o_O

Mr-No-Name responds:

HEY, Uptight people. We don't leik yer kind around hear.

Boom De Ah Dah - Boom De Ah Dah....

Very good! I really love how you created new scenes for the original lyrics and thereby giving new meanings to them.

Everyone who doesn't know the original song, should watch it and then come back and play your flash again. It will be even funnier afterwards.

Good job, good song, some good and some very good animations.

There's only a little problem with the audio (very little ^^) when it's kinda "discontinuous".

Still 9/10.

AND I'm sure that we will see this on frontpage within 24 hours.

Great work guys!

Mr-No-Name responds:

Your enthusiasm is palpable.

Simple

I like simple, simple is nice. Straight ripping on newgrounds for all the dick jokes, and a fun parody on the characters was cool to. Was a entertaining little flash even if it wasn't to long! Good Job Guys!

Mr-No-Name responds:

I want to thank the academy.