For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "-=Boom De Ah Dah Collab=-"

GGGRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT

it alittle g*y but grrrreeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat

It's gaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :D

Meh, it was okay.

A mediocore effort from all of you artists, and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody. I didn't really enjoy it, as the art and animation was kind of dull, and I thought it would be a little better.

P.S. what's with all the penis jokes? It's not funny.

Penis.

(lol)

Hey you guys should be proud of yourselfs

You took an idea, and did it. I enjoyed the whole flash, its one of those flashes you can always go back and watch again and again throughout your life on NG. Hopefully this will not be forgotten and people will see this and enjoy it. Like the old days on NG were.

What is that caption behind my name in the credits?

Mr-No-Name responds:

It's DrClay, written twice. One big, one small.

Oh and thanks for the last minute hook-up too, DrClay. We couldn't have finished this without you!

ahhh

you just made my life feel warm and fuzzy in side XD and I thank you for that

ORLY?
YARLY!

great

alot of people helped to make this

I know, right?