Reviews for "-=Boom De Ah Dah Collab=-"

Outstanding.

The first two parts were amazing! It looked just like tankmen and the other one looked just like Bitey Excellent work guys!

sure their was a lot of dick jokes but the skill in the flash was amazing so anyone who comments this cartoon low for animation should probably get off learn a thing or two.

Too much dick jokes

This could have been better if you wouldn't add so much dick jokes i mean really The World in the shape of a Dick ? the begining scene was ok but the rest was kinda lame though no offense.

Why would you complain

Your review on the recent flash, "I love the HALO world" got me interested in this collab you mentioned. But if you had any common sense at all you would know that having a collab of people doesn't always mean dick jokes and more dick jokes plus a few bad animations will top that of one artist who took the time to make something much better. Sure, Greenfrost6 had sprites throughout, but anyone on this site can clearly see that more time and creativity was put into his work more so than a bunch of people trying to get a cheap laugh with an hours worth of animating.

Don't complain when your "hard work", in reality, only took 20 minutes.

Mr-No-Name responds:

Yeah, me and Greenfrost patched things up. I was mostly just jealous with him.

WHY SPLIT THE SONG?

There were some awesome parts but the decision to split the song ruined everything, becouse the song gets all hacky. And since this is a music collab, if the music don't work, nothing works. I feel sorry for the artists that joined.

entertaining.

Short but fun to watch for sure. I had to watch it at least 2 times before i could get my fill of it. Was a fun flash to watch for sure. At first i was thinking each flash animator was singing but i didn't hear sunrie's voice when his part came up so LOL that took care of that thought. Good work for sure and congrats on daily 5th.

Wyldfyre1