Reviews for "Sista Gunner Update"

god

Give this game ending

The artwork is gorgeous!

This is absolutely splendid to look at. That is why I have given you a seven. However the game itself is a derivative flash point and click shooter that I've seen so many variations of over the years. I think you have a lot of talent but this sort of game does not suit your style. I was expecting something like a side scrolling shooter in a similar vein to Mega Man.

My criticism is to up the ante in your projects because you show bundles of promise.

Nice art but,

The art was great and the merc thing provides some reason for being there.

Usually I like endless hordes of zombies but this game get pretty boring after about 5-10 minutes. The reload mechanic makes the game too easy since you can instantly reload your weapon. I suggest a delay.

As other people have stated there should be stages/goals that you can achieve so you feel there is some point to this. Giving us something to accomplish makes the game more fun.

What is the point of shooting the zomibes in the head if they still come after you! Please make head shots worth something.

Alright...

This game gets old really quick. Its way to repetitive. Overall its a good game, it has a decent story line and has potential.

objective?

whats the point of making a game that is impossible to beat or complete i would like to see a point where the game ends or moves on to a second level. endless enemy games are outdated and it is just lazy on the part of the programmer/designer.