Reviews for "Super Meat Boy (intro)"

SUPER MEAT BOY!

This was a good movie, but the reason why I gave you an 8/10 for this was because that with some of the material I have seen in this movie (namely "the bird", courtesy of Dr. Feturs), I did not feel that a movie rating of "E" for "Everyone" (as in audiences of all ages) would be appropriate for this movie. If you could try to make this "T" for "Teens", that would be beneficial to us all.

Still, I have enjoyed the movie, as well as your "Meat Boy" game series. I hope you make more. :)

Great job!

I just wanted to say how much I love this game. I've had the original meat boy downloaded on my computer since it was released and had to get the XBL version once it came out, you deserve my ten dollars at minimum! Keep up the good work man can't wait to see what you release next.

You say Q1 2010

But I think that it's about Q3 by now.

Great animation that really captures the game

I just bought this game. It's the Meat Boy formula of play, die, die again, die again and die some more, almost rage quit then win. Then say "one more level maybe"

And then 3 hours pass.

This animation captures the heart of the humor and fun that went into this fantastic game and if you're still on the fence about this game, don't be, it really is as good as the reviews say it is.

Dismissing it as a glorified flash game is like calling Castle Crashers a glorified flash game. You're technically right (maybe), but you'd be missing out on something great. Also: who doesn't want a Meat Boy shirt avatar prize?

Now that I've had my nerd-out on the game. This animation is actually really nice, funny, and deceptively simple.

Kudos on the great game Team Meat, can't wait to see more.

Awesome!

I was just playing the demo for this on the Xbox Live Arcade.
I think I might actually buy the game. :D