Reviews for "How Not To Make A Comic"

Reminds me of some thing I have seen else where

It kind of reminds me of how a few webcomic creators put up like a UStream or some thing that shows what they are doing when they are making the comic sort of. For that I went ahead and suggested it to the funny cartoons. I did not find the easter egg, but then again, I didn't exactly look at much more than the animation. It is a little rough, but I know I would probably do a stick figure version that butchered the mind and left behind a gaping hole of "WTFH was that piece of crap?". All in all, its a pretty good joke/parody of webcomics and comics every where. I might go looking for some of you three's other works.

Assios responds:

Hehe, if you want to see the easter egg, look for something unusual at the credit screen ;) And thanks for the review, glad you liked it ^^

Nice

Great animation and voice acting ;D

Giving it a 10/10 because of the easter egg :D

Haha thank you<3

hehe great!

Awwwwwwesome! Voice acting = Superb! :D Especially the special bit at the end Benny my Boy! haha :) Great animation as well. :) nicely done!

Haha thaanks ;D

~ Review Request Club ~

~ Animation ~

The animation of the writing was very smooth. It really doesn't get that much better animation wise in a FBF such as this one. It was almost like you were recording the screen as you actually drew it.

~ Graphics ~

Pretty good artwork all around. I've seen the paper background/comic/drawing flash so many times, but it is still one of my favorites to watch visually on the site.

You are great a drawing and there really isn't anything to critique in this section of the review either. O.o

~ Content ~

At first I didn't like where the flash was going. Then you added the sweet essence of surprise with the tasty nature of humor to go alone with it. The boob joke on the side kick made me laugh and then the ending made me lol a bit as it was just the best thing that could have possible happened in this submission. Humor was awesome.

~ Audio ~

I didn't like the voice at first either because I just thought it was someone trying to act like a nerd too much. It kind of grew on me in the short amount of time that the submission lasted though. The sound effects that you used sounded great.

~ Overall ~

A good laugh along with good audio and graphics. That's enough to get a 10 out of me any day. Easter egg was alright, I was expecting funnier though. I had a hard time finding it so I had to cheat with the tab button. :P

~ Review Request Club ~

Assios responds:

Sorry for the late respond, I was away for the last week.

Anyways, thanks for a great review, and thanks for the 10! I'm glad you noticed the smoothness of the writing-animation. The flash runs at 44 fps, wanted to make it as realistic as possible ^^ And the easter egg was just a thing I added like 10min before I submitted it, so it could probably be funnier ;P

Thanks again for the great review, you're one of the best reviewers on NG!

Ending was priceless

Lol i just knew he was gonna say that, good animation too :D

Thanks ;3