Reviews for "Zelda's Storm OoT"

This brings back fond memories of cutting grass and killing skulltula. This puts an even more beautiful spin on Zelda music :D

^_^ oh Skulltula. The only spider I'll never fear. Lol

Thanks for listening!

So refreshing. I'm glad you didn't just slap one on top of the other either, but rather I was kept listening to see how you would work in Zelda's theme, and then it faded back to a heavy Song of Storm. Even if this were just a Song of Storms cover, I would be impressed.

VGSongbird responds:

Thanks ^_^ I did layer one over top of the other though in the middle... but I think I understand what you're saying...

This is incredibly pleasant. My favourite part is that this isn't a dubstep version, or something else rediculously over the top. The only thing that slightely bothers me is that I feel the piano should be louder during most of the song, but it still works very well.

VGSongbird responds:

I do love to do dubstep style remixes, but this one just kind of fell into place as was ^_^
I see what you mean about the piano... I did keep it background and soft on purpose. But thank you for listening and reviewing! :D

scary but good :D 4/5 stars

Lol scary?
Hmm. I haven't heard that one before ;)

Thanks for listening!