Reviews for "Zelda's Storm OoT"

I really like this! one question though: is the vocal bit in the beginning actually someone singing, or is it a sample/vst? If it's a sample or vst, do you think you could direct me to the source? I've been looking for a decent sound for a while now. again, great job on this song!

VGSongbird responds:

Sorry to disappoint; that's actually me singing.

I do like this one quite a bit. I was afraid of the music dude when he got mad at Link for playing this song. But this feels warm. =)

VGSongbird responds:

I always have loved storms. So the Song of Storms to me was more of a calming, wondrous piece. I imagined Link playing in the rain, thinking of Zelda... jeez I'm ranting.
Thanks for once again supporting me. ^_^

Why did I not find this sooner... This is a great remix, it's very soothing, and very calm. Love how Zelda's lullaby was smoothly mixed in with the song as well. You did a FANTASTIC job with this, hoping you make more soon.
~GtW

VGSongbird responds:

Thank you ^_^ I do have something similar in the works; I hope you'll check that out when it's done.

its so beayiful tears joy jolly good show

lol thanks! :D

This song is so peaceful, while it doesn't catch the usually pace of the song of storms, it does catch the serenity of Zelda's lullaby. Overall this is a great remix, I look forward to more of your music ellebirdy23. :D

VGSongbird responds:

Thank you. I noticed that a lot of people remix this song in harsh or fast paced tones. But to me, hard rains and thunderstorms is more of a peaceful, thoughtful thing. I guess that kind of reflects here.

Thanks for listening and reviewing!